Hot Water Tank
with PICV control
The hot water temperature in the tank is controlled by a controller with a temperature sensor placed in the tank.
The valve is controlled by a modulating actuator mounted directly on the PICV.
- The PICV ensures balancing of the flow and eliminates the use of both static balancing valves and differential pressure control valves.
- Simple installation.
- Low total pressure loss in the system due to simple design.
- The flow can be set directly on the PICV without the need of a manometer or a commissioning unit.
- The flow limiting feature of the PICV ensures a minimum Delta T for the water heating up the tank.
- Legionella heating up cycles can be performed automatically.
- A metering station can be installed if additional flow verification is required by the witnessing authority.