The DELTA T Control System measures and monitors theactual ΔT of the coil.
If the ΔT is equal to or higher than the ΔT set point, the Frese DELTA T Control System will not change the input signal to the actuator and the flow will be according to the BMS input signal.
If the ΔT is lower than the ΔT set point, the Frese DELTA T Control System will lower the input signal to the actuator and thereby decrease the flow through the control valve until the set point ΔT is reached.
The Frese DELTA T Control System can be used in both
heating and cooling systems to optimise the inlet and outlet
temperature difference of a fan coil unit or air handling unit.
• Energy saving through the control of ΔT in the system.
• Provides optimal efficiency for chillers and boilers.
• By reducing the required flow to achieve the system ΔT,
additional flow capacity can be released.
• Simple installation between the BMS and the 0-10VDC
• Quick and simple to set up.
• Can be easily retrofitted to an existing system.
• Easy to use buttons for setting the optimum ΔT set point.
• Automatically detects whether the Control System is
installed in a heating or cooling system.
• Temperature sensors can be mounted on a varity of pipe
dimensions from DN15 to DN300.
• To avoid starving the coil of flow the DELTA T Control
System is programmed so it never sends a voltage signal
to the actuator of less than 1.5 V. This means that the DELTA
T Control System does not close the valve fully even if the
measured ΔT is below the set point. The BMS can always
close the valve if the signal sent is less than 1.5V.
• 0-10 V DC feedback signal for monitoring the terminal unit
Control unit material: ABS and Polycarbonate
Temperature sensor material: ABS
Protection class: IP 24 to EN 60529
Supply: 24V AC/DC
Power consumption: 1,5 VA
Maximum power consumption: 4 VA
Control input/output signal: 0 - 10V DC
Feedback signal: 0-10V DC
ΔT setting range: 0.2°C - 40°C
Temperatur sensor range: 0°C - 110°C
Ambient operating conditions: 5°C - 50°C
20 - 90% RH
Weight: 110 g
Cable length - temperature sensor: 2 m